Welcome to Roof Plus Ltd – one of the largest family-owned roofing contractors operating throughout the North-West
Roof Slating is an area of expertise for Roof Plus Ltd, we are renowned for our quality installation of all types of Slates including Spanish Slates, Welsh Slates including Penrhyn and Cwt-y-Bugail, Burlington Grey and Green Slates, Canadian, American and Brazilian Slates.
At Roof Plus Ltd we pride ourselves on the quality of our roofing works even when using a mass produced product such as a Concrete interlocking tile. Our qualified roofers can complete roof tiling in a variety of products including interlocking concrete tiles, interlocking clay tiles, 10'' x 6'' Clay and concrete plain tiles.
Lead-work is one of Roof Plus Ltd most eye-catching specialities, we specialise in new build, restoration and bespoke lead-works all completed to the highest standards. Lead is one of the oldest roofing materials as well as one of the most environmentally friendly as lead is 100% recyclable.
Stone Flag Roofing
Roof Plus Ltd are well versed in the installation of stone flag roofs with several large supply and fix contracts in Cheshire and South Manchester. We have built up an excellent rapport with our reclaimed suppliers to enable us to ensure that any reclaimed stone flags which we source are some of the best available.
We realise that although pitched roofs are a preferred way to weather-proof a building, there are instances when only a flat roof is practical. We offer several ways to weather-proof a flat roof including lead, traditional built-up flat roofing, torch-on flat roofing and single ply membranes.
Roof Plus Ltd are also able to supply materials from our yard at Bretton, Chester. We can provide a competitive price for Breather felt, Galv/Ally/Copper nails, Lead, all major manufacturers tiles and fittings, Keylite and Velux roof-lights, roofing tools and we stock all ancillary items as standard.
We are renowned in the North-West of England and throughout North Wales for our market leading service, quality and safety.
The secret to our success is our directly employed workforce, trained in-house in
conjunction with Coleg Menai. All our Workforce is trained from day one of their employment about working safely.
Each new employee undergoes a thorough induction, they are instructed on all aspects of their new job from climbing a ladder correctly to the safe use of power tools including Paslode Nail Guns, cut-off saws and circular saws.
Our Fleet of Mercedes Sprinter Vans reflect our commitment to using the best equipment to carry out the best work.
Roof Plus Ltd carries out the supply and fix of roof coverings to over 2500 new roofs per year for National and Regional Housebuilders including Anwyl Homes, Barratt Homes,
Bellway Homes, Bloor Homes, Castle Green Homes, David Wilson Homes, Eaton Homes, Edwards Homes, Jones Homes, Redrow Homes and Taylor Wimpey as well as many others.
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
Years of Experience
We Are Proud Of Our Work
At Roof Plus we strive to excel not only in the quality of the products we install, but also the quality of the workmanship in our installations, we are much more than a standard roofing contractor and as such we can offer a diverse range of roofing services and products including:
• Slating, with NVQ qualified roof slaters able to complete all types of slating to a very high standard including specialist techniques such as random diminishing, curved roofs, mitred hips and mitred valleys.
• Tiling, with NVQ qualified roof tilers who can be trusted to fix to the most stringent fixing specification (Please note we complete a fixing specification for every job) and can complete all aspects of roof tiling including specialist techniques such as purpose-made valleys & hips, mitred hips and vertical tiling including Winchester cuts.
As a specialist in Roofing for over 20 years our commitment to quality craftsmanship and customer service has allowed us to establish an outstanding reputation within the Construction industry.
• Specialist Lead-work operatives, Gold Standard Qualified by the Lead Sheet Association, including Lead-welding, Lead Roll Hips & Ridge, Vertical Lead Dormers including Cills, Jambs, apex and cheeks, Lead Valley, Box and Parapet Gutters, as well as Lead bay roofs all fixed according to the Lead Sheet Association standards. We have completed Lead work on Chatsworth House, Derbyshire for the Duke of Devonshire, Lead work on the Florence Institute, Liverpool and Lead work on The Liverpool Central Library.
• Flat Roofing including traditional built-up flat roofing and Single-Ply Flat Roofing including Armourplan, Spectraplan, Rhepanol and Rhenofol.
• Approved installers of Keylite and Velux Roof Windows and Suntubes.
• Guttering works including Cast-Iron and Lead Rainwater goods.
• Roof repairs from replacing one slipped slate to a complete strip and re-roof.
• Committee member of National Federation of Roofing Contractors.
We’ve Been Roofing The North West For Over 20 Years
Call 01244 535 323
Where and Who For?
We have completed projects in Cheshire, North Wales, South Manchester, Liverpool, Wirral, Shropshire, Staffordshire and are the Roofing Contractor of choice for several well-known reputable companies such as Anwyl Homes, Barratt Homes,
Bellway Homes, Bloor Homes, Castle Green Homes, David Wilson Homes, Eaton Homes, Edwards Homes, Jones Homes, Redrow Homes and Taylor Wimpey as well as many others, local government organisations, charities including The National Trust and private clients including dozens of Premier League Footballers.
"I have worked with Roof Plus for 8 years. Throughout this time they have always provided a first class service in terms of the quality of their work, health and safety compliance and delivery toprogramme. I would be very pleased to recommend them."
Construction Director, Anwyl Homes Lancashire.
“Best roofing contractor in the North West, always on time, quality workmanship, health and safety
second to none, never no issues with materials in these testing times, all Russ’s employees are cards
in, with uniform and logos on. First impressions always count, a really good contractor and I am
really happy to have Roof plus on 3 of my sites in North West.”
Area Construction Manager, Redrow Homes NW
“Russ and his team are the best Roofing Contractors I have ever had the pleasure to work with
throughout my long career.”
Area Construction Manager, Castle Green Homes.
Let’s Build Something Together
From a single roof repair to a whole new development of houses Roof Plus have the expertise to help.
We are one of the longest established, family owned roofing contractors in the North west. With a large and fully qualified team of roofing experts you can count of roof plus to keep your home or development dry and warm. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Get Your Free Quote
01244 535 323
Roof Plus Limited, 1b Broughton Mills Road, Bretton, Chester, CH4 0BY
01244 535 323